Looking for More
Dara heard the open offer and eagerly accepted. She left six inches between them. She gently ran a paw through his fur. The feeling of it was amazing. She smiled brightly and ran her paw through it a few more times. "It is soft," she muttered. She couldn't stop and listened to him speak.

His past surprises her greatly but not enough to keep her away from him. Her paw stopped moving momentarily but she couldn't stop herself as she kept stroking his fur. Something about it drove her insane with fascination. "An assassin can learn to love and be kind. I hope that you don't keep up with that profession now do you?" Dara asked, curiosity getting the very best of her. She hoped that he didn't mind her new found attraction to his fur. Well, honestly, more than his fur. His hard past was nothing to her. He was not being hostile to her now. Why should she fear him? Other than the fact the he was the training to kill her. She doubted he would.

Dara heard a twig crack behind her and she tensed up. Her thought instantly turned to the fact that her brother had found her. But, no wolf was there. She sighed. "My past is nothing like yours. You had such a hard life. I on the other hand lived with a small pack. My parents were the alphas. I was raised well by my mother, though my father rejected me and my sister because we were born second to my brother. I learned to love all as well, including both genders. I almost died protecting my sister when our pack was raided by a loner pack. My brother and godfather saved me. I traveled with them for three months. I left them, without them knowing. I now am searching for a male or female wolf that can show consistence, though I don't suppose a shadow can settle down, so there is no use to tell you that I thought that wolf could have been you. You show great traits, a lovable nature, a strength that I have never seen before, and this coat. It is so soft!" she said with a voice that changed with her words. The last words were said with a child like fascination. She had quit stroking his fur. But she had moved back a little, not because of his past, but her fear of rejection. If she was rejected, which she most likely would be she wanted to leave quickly.

Messages In This Thread