Looking for More
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow let her touch his fur and he listened to her words and her eyes and as she spoke he heard the passion in it but at the same time there was something more, she had caught on quickly that he was on a mission and that he would not be able to stop his quest and that he would have to leave her. The love she wanted could not be, shadow felt for her and as a token of what she had told him and offered him he stepped forward closing the gap and he reached around and hugged her close. He knew what he had just done could hurt more than it helped but he wanted her to know that he knew what she was saying. After a little while he slowly let go and he took her hands and looked her in her eyes of which were now tear filled. I would have loved to be your shadow....but i must complete what i set out to do.I'm sorry....i really am. Perhaps it was for the best that he told her everything outright, from what she said and how she was looking at him things could have gotten serious quickly and it was best not to break any hearts if at all possible. Shadow stepped away and slowly he turned and listened for her to say anything or for her to move. He hoped she would be alright but if he was an assassin and he was feeling bad then odds are, she wasn't taking it well either.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread