Looking for More
Dara felt him pull her into a hug. It helped her a good bit. But she knew it would end and what he was going to say. She felt the tears in her eyes. she felt him grip her hands and look her in the eyes. Normally, Dara wouldn't cry but right now she could care less. His words made her smile even though he had rejected her.

She saw him turn and start to walk away. Quickly she reached into her bag and pulled something out. "Shadow, wait. I have a favor to ask you. Promise to come and visit me in my pack, Cercatori d' Arte, after you finish your mission. I want to see that you have accomplished it. And take this with you. It's a cougar tooth necklace. I've been waiting for someone who is worthy to wear this, someone with the strength of a cougar but the sweetness one can have," she said, hoping he would take the offer and promise her this. She held the simple leather necklace with the tooth on it out to him.

She knew if he promised this it would easy up things for her. She also knew that if she saw him again and she felt the same still, it wasn't in vain to do this and open up to the wolf.

((fade to black on your post ending it?))

Messages In This Thread