Looking for More
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow stopped as he heard her words and he slowly turned around with eyes closed a single tear coming from his blue eye. He slowly walked forward and said nothing as he looked closely to the necklace that was in her hands and being held to him. He moved so that they were close again and he took his left hand and his right and closed it around the hand which held the necklace and he smiled as he nodded and spoke. " Of course i will come back after my mission....It's a promise and i have never ever, not kept a promise and i wont start now. " As Shadow slowly pulled his hand back he looked into it and saw the necklace and while standing infront of her he took both ends in his hands and tied it around his neck. After he was done he looked to her and smiled as he had to ask to kinda lighten the mood.

" How do i look? and just so you know i have fought a cougar once. I won. "

He winked as he looked to her and after he got her answer and they hugged one last time he turned away from her and started to walk and just before being lost to sight due to the darkness around him he looked over his shoulder and his blue and yellow eyes glowed lightly and then he looked away and he vanished within the darkness with nothing but a voice on the wind.

"Promise."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread