skip another eighth note
[html]

Word Count :: 260

OOC: Sorry it’s so short! D:

So much for hiding. Ciara’s hunting skills were not yet honed enough that she could realize the placement of her feet. She managed to accidentally kick over a rock, ignoring the biped figure in front of her and causing him to call out. Cursing mentally, the yearling ducked down in a crouch behind the rock, listening for a few moments to the being as it stomped around its campsite. She knew that she’d been caught, so she slowly raised her head and came out from behind the rock.

“Hi,” she said carefully. “My name is Ciara, I’m sorry for spying on you, I just…I heard the sound you were making.” She nodded pointedly to the guitar before coming a step or two closer. She was wary of the biped, and a shy being in general, but she made herself move forward in a friendly manner. Her black nose sniffed constantly, taking in the information that the figure in front of her happened to be a coyote.

“What is that thing?” she asked, cocking her head and cupping her ears forward to stare at the instrument the male was holding. Then, the scent of the cannabis caught her nose as well, and she gave a sort of indignant snuff as the smokey aroma filled her snout. “And what is that smell?” Wide earth-coloured eyes turned on the Lykoi’s face, as the yearling brought herself down to sit on her haunches. She knew the neutral grounds were no place for dominance play, and besides the creature in front of her was huge compared to her smaller, young wolf body.

<style type="text/css">
.Ciaraforestdawn b {font-weight:bold; color:#9370D8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ciaraforestdawn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://pixdaus.com/pics/1231820649HcN8A9E.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 440px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00BFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread