skip another eighth note
I love how he explains his weed Big Grin

The coyote hybrid sat back down on the blanket set in front of the camp and he heard a voice. Out peeked a small canine, noticeably younger than he himself. Ears perked in interest as she spoke, introducing herself as Ciara. A broad smile spread across the hybrid's rusty features, happily introducing himself. "Well...It's nice to meet you. I don't mind your spying anyway. I was wondering who was sneaking around. My name's Jacinto." The dusty male had the impulse to stick out his hand to shake, but knew that the girl walked on all fours, leaving him dwelling in the curiosity if she carried the Luperci gene. She politely asked about his guitar, bringing a prideful yet friendly grin over his features. "This is my guitar. When you pull the strings they make noise, see?" In demonstration, the Lykoi plucke one of the strings to show her, before adding on teasingly "I'm sorry if I caused a racket. I only know a little from when my Ma taught me a long time ago." Hopefully the years and times of practice had helped in many ways for his skill, although back in Inferni others didn't seem to see music as a skill. 

The young Ciara asked another question about the burning joint he had in previous times, ears perked in surprise. She hadn't heard of these? They were probably the best thing since working guitar strings, and he held out an unlit one in his pocket for her to see. "Now these my friend, are called joints, marijuana cigarettes that we light to smoke or inhale. Other than smelling really nice, they make the world much prettier to look at. Colors ev'rywhere." He didn't want it to sound like he was suggesting to the girl, giving her an almost fatherly glance to say it should be some time before she tried them, he had been hooked already.

The man relaxed a bit, resting up against the small tent he had stood up, crossing his long legs over one another. He didn't feel like shifting to the same four-legged form as her, even as a male he could not possibly be taller than she. Curiosity flowed with his voice as he asked a polite interested question, "Where'd you come from? I mean, what pack? I'm from Inferni. Kinda far from here."

Messages In This Thread