skip another eighth note
[html]

OOC:: Hilarious. xD Notice my little jab at N.S. >.> WC: 360

In Character

Ciara just couldn’t help it, when the coyote brought out his guitar and showed her, the yearling went right up and nudged at one the strings with her nose. The metal of the chords was cold, and she jumped back in surprise. Carefully, with her head cocked in interest and her ears perked, Ciara lifted her paw and scraped a claw against one of the strings. It vibrated, causing almost the same noise Jacinto had made, and the girl gave a little yip of excitement.

Then came the introduction to Ciara’s first ever semi-illegal drug. This was Nova Scotia, after all. When he held out the joint for her to see, she dipped her nose into his furry hand and inhaled the strange aroma. “It…well, I can’t tell if it stinks or if I like it,” she said, once again cocking her head to the side. “And…it makes everything pretty? How?” She was genuinely confused, having never heard of drugs in her life. Even though she was Luperci, she had only shifted twice in her short life and enjoyed living exactly as her wolf ancestors had. In fact, sometimes she wished she was a pure wolf.

When Jacinto asked about her pack and mentioned Inferni, Ciara’s eyes narrowed just a little bit. She knew the man was a coyote, and knew that her pack was less than fond of them. Still, she’d never met a Luperci coyote, and while she distrusted the man’s untainted ancestors, she had no reason to judge him by it. She also knew next to nothing about Inferni, other than the fact that they were mostly coyote, so she harboured no ill feelings for him on that account either.

“I’m a New Dawn wolf,” she replied, giving the male a friendly smile and sitting back on her haunches. Her flecked eyes glanced over the strange instrument he’d introduced to her, wanting to hear the music again. Realizing she might be acting rude, however, she raised her head and looked him in the eye with a curious flick of one velvety ear. “Have you heard of us?” She was aware her pack was relatively new, so she wasn’t sure.

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread