[m] this don't make you crazy, does it?
[html]

Word Count → :: Sally to the rescue <3 I made a crappy post

Without the blackness and numbness of the blow, Sel's body would be a screaming fireball with the pain, her assailant didn't stop from there with the torturous things he did, if in a conscious state Selene would so easily try to rip his head clean from his shoulders. It was the only thing her subdued mind could really feel and acknowledge, much to her disgust. This was nothing of the sort like last night, spent with Hadley who was too gentle. The blackness came and went, bringing on waves of agony in which the young woman could not help but gasp for her air, and almost writhe in the pain. The dark man's foot had caught her square in her ribs, she knew this asshole was striving to keep her down. The unconsciousness faded as quickly as it came, the youth tried to struggle, to escape away from the monster that held her down and disgustingly touched her. She hated feeling so helpless, so small and weak against this demon.

Something crashed through the trees, the girl who's fur was matted with the blood from her nose closed her eyes in fear until she realized the disgusting prick was moved from her, taken by some force that she didn't see until she had looked up. She heard a recital from the Bible, and for a moment the girl thought she was dead. A large man, whom she recognized in a single heartbeat had come to her rescue, Saluce his name was. He held a hammer in his massive hands and was ramming it with a great force onto Alexander. Blood sprayed in a quick flow of red, it seemed as if the hammer had connected to flesh and her attacker was down.

Despite her screaming with pain limbs and bloody face, the young Optime looked up to see the large figure who had came crashing through the trees for her safety. He had seen the disgusting things that the black devil had done. The petite coywolf couldn't help the feelings of disgust for the attacker but the almost evil rush that had arrived the moment Alexander had gotten the blow to his head. Her head hurt, a bit of aftermath from the punch that had been thrown at her. Hopefully before she passed out again, Selene tried to stand and lean against the tree. Her ribs hurt, but thankfully weren't broken. She coughed again, nauseous from the stench of blood and the sight of soon-to-be maggot food. "Thank you....Thank you...He would have killed me, and done all that disgusting stuff..." Selene had to make something or do something to pay for this, establish something in gratitude for someone that had saved her life. She shuddered thinking of the things Alexander would have done, her fear of men had increased since today. But not for Hadley or Saluce. They had done too many good things, and we're trusted eternally. She felt nauseous from the strong stench of blood, and even lurched and gagged thinking of the disgusting things te demon probably had planned for her. In a raspy soft voice, she asked quietly whilst holding onto the tree to keep from succumbing to the dizziness "My horse...I had things for you...Presents for how I acted at the festival...I was rude. Where is he?" it was clearly obvious that travwlling back to Casa di Cavalieri wasn't going to be soon in this state. What was she to do?

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread