Stranger to this Land
[html]

OOC here!

Ezequiel snorted at Odessa's answer but nodded, "Fair enough, guess I can’t ask fer more considerin, eh?" Odessa's scent gave to clues to her identity; the faint scent reaching this high smelled of nothing but flowers. Since Odessa seemed more wary than aggressive Ezequiel decided to drop down, give his feet a rest from the hard bark of the tree.

"I'm comin down now, no need ta get all excited on my account." Ezequiel called down, half mocking and half reassuring that his movement wasn't going to be aggressive, and then he dropped. The distance was fairly large but Ezequiel was good at landing, especially from a controlled fall. As he hit the ground Ezequiel fluidly moved with the momentum, legs seeming to collapse into a crouch so that when his arms hit the ground the momentum was reduced enough that the impact didn’t even jar his wrists.

Ezequiel stood back up with the same fluidity he had fallen with, mismatched eyes of blue and gold roaming over the pair of wolf and cat. Seeing nothing particularly interesting, in this case no hidden weapons, Ezequiel let his gaze lighten, fingers moving to his front to thread into each other for warmth. "Bit of a cold day ta be out without a reason eh? I’d be wrapped up all snug next ta a fire if it weren't fer the lack of food I'm sufferin at the moment. You out here for the same reason? Mebbe we could share a kill?" Taunting the woman some more might be fun but if the other was amenable to some hunting then practicality would outweigh his whims.

<style>
.irish .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.irish p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.irish b {color:#73EFB5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.irish {background-color:#16A811; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... g1qh-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; }
.irish-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.irish .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread