Stranger to this Land
[html]
written in isolation in school / +yo numbah!

Juan's eyes were kept narrow as Ezequiel dropped down from the branch. He reverse from his spot beside Odessa and proceeded to let out a small hiss from behind her heels. Odessa took a step back at the same moment, avoiding the Margay behind her. He spoke and Odessa frowned, her pumpkin gaze sharpening, 'Who says I'm out here for no reason?' she questioned, tilting her head as she awaited his reply.

He spoke again and Odessa smiled briefly, 'At least you're not stupid'. She was glad to see someone with their priorities in check. Odessa could see the attraction to cuddling up in front of a nice warm pit fire. But work came first. 'I'm looking around for herbs' she said vaguely, clutching her note book lightly. 'I suppose' she said, when he spoke of hunting, 'But I don't know if I'd be any help'. Imhotep usually provided her food for her.

Odessa's light grey digits stroked the spine of her note book. She'd found it while searching through Halifax as a child. Well at east a few months before now. It was filled with drawings and notes. The sketches getting progressively better each time, through dedication and practise from Odessa.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread