Carnival [aw]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: She's looking at the leather and paper.

The she-wolf couldn’t help feeling curious as she looked hard to the egg as if expecting the oval little thing to tell her its secrets of how to be eaten. Cracked open and cooked over a fire; it sounded like nothing their kind could do outside of their human-like forms. Though the thought was not initially appealing, her interest was held since this was offered as another method for eating, an act she certainly had no qualms about. Perhaps she could try this method in the pursuit of something new and exciting. “I suppose… I could try it,” she considered aloud, placing a finely sharpen claw against the end of her muzzle as an indication of thought. “And you say the chickens make the eggs? Could I trade for two of your chickens as well?” It seemed like a better idea to just wait for the chickens to lay eggs back at the Ranch, but in the good spirit of trade, she has happy to offer her wares in exchange.

As she slipped her cargo of furs off her shoulder, she couldn’t help a none-too-secret peer into the kind woman’s cart. The initial show of interest she had for the idea items was still there, but with this enlightening outlook onto something new, she was drawn in once again. “You collect animal hide as well?” She motioned with the tip of her muzzle toward the leather. Then her eye drifted to the thin sheet of ‘skin’, so thin they could hardly be called ‘skin’ at all.

“And that animal hide…” she motioned to the paper with a wide, curious gaze. “How were you able to make it so thin? What can you do with it? Is it resilient despite its look?” Curiosity got the better of her, and as it often did, it ran her mouth a mile a minute. Before a question was given a moment to breathe in the air, another quickly stole its place.

327 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread