Carnival [aw]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

This trade was certainly becoming quite the delight for the she-wolf as she continued to inspect both the leather and paper. While leather was easier, though time consuming to come by, this paper was truly a wonder to behold. As Skye demonstrated its usefulness, a smile gradually etched across the she-wolf’s maw as her tail swept behind her excitedly. Like making designs in the dirt, only this paper could be taken with her. She even recalled how this was used as a form of communication when the young Cavalieri Wayne came to visit Ichika under Jazper’s request. Yes. This was definitely useful given the right circumstance.

“It certainly good that my companion found an interest in your chickens,” the Nomad spoke in awe as she reached out with a curious hand to touch the paper. “I might have missed something this extraordinary. I have no qualms with trading my furs, but it is a matter of which you would like for the two chickens, the leather and your paper.” Releasing the paper, she knelt down beside her wares and proceeded to spread the bundle in accordance with their types. She announced each as she divided the pile.

“I have several marten… fox both red and white… doe hide… and two badger pelts. As well as these feathers. If it is not enough, perhaps we could make an arrangement? Perhaps if you are looking for a bird or something of the like I could find one for you? Or better yet,” she thought when struck with the idea, “Is this paper readily available to your lands? If what I have does not suffice, perhaps I can find something within my own pack and bring it to yours. And not only that-“ she glanced up at the paper still in the woman’s hand. –“ I would enjoy seeing another demonstration of the paper’s use. You say it is to write and draw on?”

321 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread