Roses Are Red
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She couldn’t rightly say who she expected to greet her, but this young individual before her wasn’t it. Regardless, seeing an unfamiliar inhabitant of the Dawn brought a smile to her face and an encourage wag to her tail as she gave herself a moment to observe him.

A bit on the large side, even in his present form, an attribute she always found attractive regardless the individual or circumstance. He was still oddly proportioned though, a natural giveaway that he had yet to reach the mature age but was well on his way in filling out his form. Like looking into the face of the epitome of potential, raw and boundless; a soft wad of claw to be molded into something great. Truly, this was a treat for her eyes.

“Goodday to you,” she replied mildly whilst dipping her head humbly in greeting. Despite her ranking or the certain respect it commanded, she was not above a casual greeting especially to a friendly face like his. Carefully the female settled down by her haunches, tucking the heavy hind limbs beneath her impressive frame but let her lush tail free to sway at leisure. She lowered her head down to the deerskin between her forelegs and nudge the bundle carefully toward the threshold dividing the marked and free lands.

“Actually,” she softly began again. “You were who I wanted to see. Or rather, I had hoped to meet someone I did not know of your lands in the hopes to share good will.” She placed a paw on the lip of the package then carefully loosened its binding with her teeth until it was malleable enough to pull away and as she shuffled the skin around and spread it apart, the uniquely crafted wares could be seen, proof of her intentions. “You may look at them if you’d like,” she offered with an encouraging whine. “I made sure to bring enough for your pack. I don’t know what you could use them for… but it is a gift none the less.”

360 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread