Roses Are Red
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The woman was quite glad to see that her wares were observed with interest as well as the impromptu little meeting effectively growing in size. Upon the entrance of yet another of Dawn’s brethren the Nomad tipped her muzzle in acknowledgement and offered a soft whine in show of her docile nature and affirming her friendly relations with the wolves of New Dawn. “I am X’yrin,” she replied kindly. “To my people-the Nomads, I am called an Exutlare, a part of its family of warriors. If it would bring comfort to you to refer to me as that, please feel free to do so.”

With her introduction in placed, the she-wolf fell silent as she watched her gifts be appraised with curious eyes, even handled once the pair fond something of interest to both of them individually. The eagle feather found by the young male was a fine gift indeed, affixed with several snug-fitted beads to its shaft. Her tail danced for the choice of the decorative piece then fanned just a little faster when the young female chose a feather for herself as well. A finely preened raven feather with a dark glass bead set on its hollow shaft. “Those are fine choices. They look to suit you both very well,” she complimented the pair. “If you’d like I can help you wear them… like this.” The large female titled her head down a bit, rounding her shoulder to let the single long braid of her mane fall off her shoulder to display the various feathers she had fashioned in. But the one that stood out the most prominently was a lengthy speckled feather of an owl rest just beneath the base of her ear fixed into a single onyx lock of hair that was not her own, but that of her mate’s.

“Some wear feathers for a significant purpose,” she explained. “And others to serve a fashionable means, I suppose.” Thoughtfully the female tipped her muzzle whilst letting her gaze settle on each warmly received face in turn. “Or they can be nice things to have around as well. Their purpose is solely up to you.” And she was fine with whatever they chose to make of her gifts so long as her actions were looked upon as a kind offering.

Then from the land emerged another unfamiliar face of the Dawn but was just as well received with a kind smile and casual dip of her head. “Goodday to you,” she retorted softly and to this female, she extended an open show of her gift as well. “You have come at a wonderful time.”

437 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread