Roses Are Red
((OOC: Pathetic short post. D: No muse, just wanted to put this up. Sorry! WC: >200)

When Ciara’s pack sister came up and rooted through the feathers, the calico subordinate let out a happy yip of welcome. She moved forward, brushing herself against the dark female and licking over the other girl’s cheek. It was good to be surrounded by pack again, and the company of the Ichikan stranger was nice as well. As X’yrin demonstrated the various uses for the feathers, Ciara tipped her head to the side and let out a smile. “I’ve seen our Alpha Zalen wear feathers like that as well, and I think a few others do too.”

She picked up her feather gently and brought it closer to the older woman. She wasn’t going to shift into her Optime form, and she hoped the woman would help her with the feather anyway. “How exactly do I put it in my fur? I think fitting it in just behind my left ear would look the best.” She let out a fanged grin, then, and sat on her haunches to wait. Hopefully, X’ryin wouldn’t mind helping her with the feather.

Messages In This Thread