Roses Are Red
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sorry this is a short post, but I wanted to give this a nice close Smile

When attention was brought to the single black feather, the golden female did what she could with the trinket to keep it fixed within the darker hued mane. just as she had done with Jiva and Ciara, she fixed the feather into the female's mane with a glass bead and the remnants of the young male's innovative hair substance.

"Well now," the she-wolf sat back and admired the work on the three of them. "You all look splendid. You will be the envy of the pack, I am sure." Smiling, she looked down at the remaining feathers and their assorted beads then carefully pulled the animal hide back around them as a wrap. "I am sure you all will find a nice use for the rest of them," she uttered softly, "but I'm afraid I wont be able to see them off. So I shall entrust them to you all with full confidence." X'yrin brought herself to stand then and dipped her head to each in a kind parting. "Until we meet again," she said fondly to the trio before taking her leave back to Ichika to continue her work of the day.

[exit X'yrin]

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread