monax
Oh hey man, they totally are! I sort of forgot 'till you mentioned it now, doublefail olol.
[html]
[/html] Uncertainty held Wraith in its grips and made no move to release her. Hesitantly, she raised her eyes a bit, but did not step forward. She still did not know if she should hang back and wait for him to finish his food or if she should do something else. When he addressed her, she was struck with a sense of panic and wondered if she should say it now or ask another question. But, since he had asked her, it would only seem right to respond to him in a proper way.

She was never too sure what to do in these sorts of situations, since Hybrid had always told her so many things about Ezekiel. He was a warrior, their leader, the son of Gabriel, and his nephew. Which of those roles should she acknowledge? She came to him looking for a Aquila, so she hoped to address him, properly, as such.

She took one hesitant step forward, leaving behind a cordate pawprint in the snow.

"I wanted to ask you about the ranks in Inferni," she explained. "I-- you have me the Praeses rank and now that I'm older, I want to know more about what I can do -- or what I should be." She faltered at the end when she struggled for words. She wanted to say more, but she also wanted to see his reaction and hear what he had to say before continuing. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread