monax
[html]
[/html] There was a momentary flurry of motion that stole Wraith's attention from Ezekiel, but she returned it soon enough. She glanced back to see the Aquila watching her once more with his piercing golden eyes. She noticed that they were much like her own and she wondered if that was because they were cousins.

When Ezekiel said that she was doing what she was supposed to be doing, she let out a quiet, "oh." Somehow, she was surprised that she was doing this right. So everything she thought she should logically do was exactly what she was expected to do. Huh. She hadn't really expected that. She dipped her head slightly in thanks when she realized it was almost praise.

"Okay," she said at last. "I can do all that. That... I do that. So I just need to get better at doing that. I've met all those guys before so should I just... ask them?" It seemed strange asking for things from people who weren't her family. She was accustomed to asking Valkyrie, Lucilla, or Nathaniel for things because they asked her for things, too. But when it came to her pack members, she was worried that they might say no or that they might not like her. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread