monax
Sounds good! Thanks for the thread c:
[html]
[/html]“Well,” Wraith began, considering the question. Her face contorted in concentration as she tried to reason it out. She didn’t want to know just the right answer, but the one that would make sense; to prove to Ezekiel and herself that she was a worthy member of the clan. Wraith glanced back up at the Aquila once she realized she had looked away as she had thought.

“If they’re not respecting the rank, then that’s wrong. And if I know more than they do, they should respect me – as long as I’m doing it right. So if they don’t want to listen to me, they’re disrespecting me – and their rank… and Inferni, too, I guess. And that would be bad.” As she spoke, she became more confident and more certain that her reasoning was sound. But still, she was a member of Inferni like any other, and so, she watched for Ezekiel’s reaction. She deferred to Ezekiel, like she should, since that was the right thing to do. And her father had always stressed doing the right thing, like respecting Gabriel (but she figured that meant the Aquila, since Ezekiel was the Aquila now) and keeping Inferni safe. They couldn’t be safe if their own members weren’t following the rules.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread