[ND] Co-Ranks!
Mmm! Co-ranks are yummy!

Personally I like the method in place by Salsola, where characters have X amount of IC tasks to complete, and once that is done, co-rank accomplished. Or, we can do the more open prompt of having people just have X number of general threads doing the co-rank duties, thus earning it.

To claim it, I think (again as Salsola does) we should implement a method where the players keep track of the threads that count toward their desired co-rank, and once they are all completed, post in ND Maintenance requesting their rank.

Us knowing ahead of time that people are working toward ranks is good, too, so I’d like to be told when possible so we can mention the leadership noticing ICly and such, but ultimately keeping track of it would be best to deem a member duty, just to prevent us from losing track of a thread here or there and delaying timely promotion.

I wouldn’t mind if members weighed in on whether they wanted to do prompts for their ranks, or complete open-ended X-amount of threads to achieve it.

Messages In This Thread