dulce et utile
[html]
Sorry for the wait : / my brain has not been wanting to cooperate with me lately. It's still being difficult, hence shorter post...

The Dreamer never wandered too far into the bustling crowd, preferring to observe the goings on from a comfortable distance. After all, she had brought nothing to trade or barter with and truly had little need for any kind of wares. The Italian was not really a wolf concerned overmuch with material things. It was the relationships in her life that brought her joy and contentment, not pretty trinkets.

A call from Vespasian lifted her gaze to his current position and from there she followed where his sharp gaze was trained. There was a large owl doing seeming acrobatics in the air. The smooth movements of the night predator were mesmerizing, and soon her own ears picked up on the song the avian was dancing to. A woman with feather braided into her main was clearly communicating with the great bird and immediately Savina's interest was piqued—could this femme perhaps help further her communication with her osprey friend?

Cautiously approaching with a soft smile upon her lips, the Consul looked up to the owl. "A beautiful creature. How is it that you two understand each other so well, if I may ask?" Vespasian peered down from the overhead branches with interest, as if he understood the Italian luperci's line of questioning.

<style type="text/css">
.saviosprey b {font-weight:bold; color:#2e718e; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.saviosprey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saviosprey {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f5ecda; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... osprey.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #877c78; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2c42; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread