Horses, horses everywhere!
[html]

OOC here.

Her attention was drawn from the panicked angry horses to the calm ones. Curious what was making them so Terra looked over to see Robin making her way through. Her tail wagged softly as she watched with curiosity. Each horse that was calmed was gently stroked, settling them down. Robin seemed rather shocked about how the horses were behaving, relieving Terra to realize that the pack probably didn't know about her poor primal behavior.

Well, she did come to learn. Terra looked up at Robin nonchalantly, as if what was happening didn't matter in the slightest to her. I made the mistake of trying to hunt them. Apparently they're not food. Glancing back at the horses Terra looked at the horse that had tried to bite her. I'm not quite sure I understand why though. They are prey. What makes them so special? Terra looked up at Robin, expecting a complete explanation on how horses worked.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread