Horses, horses everywhere!
[html]

OOC here.

The horses were certainly making an awful racket. Terra really hoped Alder didn't show up to save the day again, and this time ending up chasing her out of the pack. She hadn't really done anything this time except show up, hoping to figure out the big mystery behind horses. Nodding Terra followed Robin out of the barn. Sitting down outside Terra lazily stretched up, scratching behind an ear. Occurring to her that they were in different forms Terra began the shift to optime, bones silently rearranging before she shook herself out, long hair in her face.

Sitting down next to Robin Terra listened to the much more understandable explanation the young wolf gave her. It made more sense than them just being 'friends'. Terra had absolutely no interest in ever befriending food. Using the horses though. That was something she was able to grasp, and quite quickly. She nodded her head with understanding, finally seeing the horses as something more than food. Now, they were tools. The question Robin asked had Terra ducking in embarrassment. I was feeling a little uneasy, and thought helping the pack get some food would settle me. I saw the horses, and thought they would make a good meal because of their size. There's enough for the entire pack.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread