the only world they left us
[html]

Thanks for giving me the chance to join in <33 I couldn't post until today. /+000

He wasn't good at staying away during the daytime any more, with the schedule that he kept. Nathaniel often spent hours and hours marveling over the stars as they came out at dusk, mapping the constellations that he could find and figuring out his distance from certain places based on where those stars shone in the giant blanket of black that overtook the territory at night. It was more than a hobby, now...more a ritual than anything else. On cloudy nights he would grumble and moan his bad luck and wonder how much work he'd lost due to the state of the sky. Last night had been particularly overcast, so the young male was in a pretty foul mood.

The call of another canine reached his ears as he padded back toward the mansion, and he turned toward the sound. What did the yippy howl mean? He'd been a member Inferni since he was a pup, but hadn't attended many meetings that weren't mandatory. The shifted luperci hesitated for a moment, yawning a little before turning to pad slowly toward the source of the sound. He would be late, probably, but that didn't matter very much to him - if he missed the group, he'd just go back home like he had planned on doing to begin with.

The thin male began to jog a bit as he neared the group, not wanting to make it seem as if he hadn't been hurrying to answer the call. He spotted his sister and immediately went to stand next to her, unsure of what this gathering was all about. She was asking another canine there about whether she hunted a lot or not. Perhaps that's what they were all planning to do. Amber eyes focused on Myrika for a second before sliding devotedly back down to his sibling. "Can I help?" The young adult asked. Tired or not, he'd do what he could. He was as hungry as anyone else.

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread