Fresh Meat
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-01 {width: 300px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; background: #5E4C4C; border: 5px solid #DD9E95; font-family: "tahoma"; font-size: 10px; color: #D1B99F; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify;} #grace-01 p {margin-bottom: 0px;} #grace-01 .stars {color: #8B6F59; font-size: 15px;}#grace-01 .ooc {color: #E7D4C3;} #grace-01 .speak, #grace-01 a {color: #E7D4C3; font-weight: bold;}
</style>

In your next reply, if you could include Amy giving her information about the horses, that would be smashing.

★ ★ ★

Grace tilted her head slightly, her face a mixture of amusement and skepticism. "Oh, I meant no insult, sweetcheeks. No need to get all defensive." Her tone was so mild, one could hardly take negativity from it. She was a peace-keeper, and diplomacy was a skill that she had in plenty. She wouldn't fight with this girl; there was no need in it.

She continued, keeping her voice even. "I just thought that - well, you said that they are beautiful, and I agree. Things that are beautiful ought to be well-kept, no?" She thought for a moment, then smiled cheerfully. "Look, I assume that these are here because you're looking to sell. What do you want for them? I've got hand-crafted wood-work, leather-work, pelts - what's your fancy?"

It wasn't that she knew of anything to do with four horses. It was just that she couldn't stand the idea of this awful woman keeping them. She could care for them, get them healthy again, and then find good homes for them, perhaps within AniWaya. Anything was better than this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread