Where the Wind Blows
[html]

Word Count → 340 :: Oh no worries! I appreciate it though, thank you!

Everything seemed to be going well so far, and Cerberus was glad for that. He was also glad that he was so lucky to have called someone so calm, someone who hadn’t even drawn attention to his coyote heritage yet. But perhaps it wasn’t as noticeable as Ceri feared; he was on edge, after all, and every insecurity seemed as a blazing flaw in the boycoy’s eyes. Either way, he would maintain his cool and prove an asset for this wolf and his pack, for he shared the same traits with this creature despite him not being related by blood.

The smile hiding behind the confines of Ceri’s lips finally broke through as the moment the young wolfess had asked him to join her pack replayed in his mind, spurred by Shandom’s questions. ”It was Ciara, sir,” he answered promptly, forcing himself not to dwell on the memory too much; he’d have time to think about her later. The second part of his answer came just as quickly, as the afternoon with the yearling had reminded him of this as well: ”And though I’m sure you may hear this from every male who comes calling at your borders, I have been well-trained in hunting and fighting. I’m also loyal and social, and one day I hope to climb the ranks to a meaningful position and aid this family to my utmost ability.”

Though the last part of his answer surprised even him, Cerberus realized that it was still entirely true; he had often dreamed of being a leader, but he’d never had the opportunity to seek out this desire, save for the times he’d taught his brother how to do the things he already knew so well. Oh, how Cerberus missed dear Geoff. But he hoped that, now more than ever, his brother was smiling down on him and nodding in approval at his every word. Above all else, he wanted nothing more than to make him proud, whether that meant traversing the tundra alone or running alongside a pack.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread