Where the Wind Blows
[html]

Just throw up a "Leader needed!" on the title, and someone will get this soon! :3

Word Count: 440+

It was interesting, seeing the expression of happiness break across this new wolf's face when he mentioned the girl who referred him here. Ciara. Shandom had only interacted with her a few times, and while she seemed like a good girl, she had momentarily rubbed the white man the wrong way with her defiant nature. He did not think it was so difficult to treat an Omega as it ought to be treated, and yet he'd found her acting as a sweet ally to Noah as if he'd done nothing wrong! The Gamma regretted his reaction, as it had been unduly harsh and abrasive, but the white man knew he'd been essentially correct. Regardless, what was done was done, and he did not, of course, begrudge Cerberus for his connection to the young girl. Rather, he thought highly of the hybrid, and bestowed upon him a kind and benevolent smile. Ciara is a good girl, and a dear sister. You met a wonderful representative of New Dawn.

Cerberus rattled off his talents, and Shandom nodded. It was quite typical for males to be hunters and warriors; he himself was one, though he was perhaps a better teacher than actual body than he once was. Partial blindness gave him slightly heightened alternatives, but not having stellar vision would always be a detriment. New Dawn was small, and while the females were, of course, adept hunters, it could use the large male bodies to fulfill traditional roles. As Shandom recalled, only Augustus held the Epsilon rank, and perhaps Cerberus would be a good ranking member. But this was not for the Gamma to decide - Zalen and Titania would certainly oversee his behavior and promote him if they saw him to be a fit member of New Dawn. We could use someone with your skills, Cerberus. Hunters and warriors make a pack stronger, and I am sure, should my Alphas deem you a fit member of New Dawn, you will fit in to our family. I will call them now; however, I will ask you one more question after.

The light male then thrust his head into the air and released a deep, requesting howl, alerting the leadership of his location and the reasoning behind his request. There is a loner here, he would like to join us, his song rang, echoing off the mountains before hopefully reaching the ears it needed to. He ended it after several moments before turning his gaze back to Cerberus. Now, if you do not mind me asking, how did you come to be a loner? It is a hard life, and not one many prefer.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:# 000000; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:# 000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:# 000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread