Where the Wind Blows
[html]

very short, i sorry.

Word Count: 200+

Shandom listened attentively to Cerberus' explanation behind his current state of lonerdom. It was a legitimate answer. Not all creatures could stay eternally with the family they were born into, for whatever circumstance surrounded it. Shandom nodded his large head, and a small, sad smile curved across his lips. I am sorry to hear that. Let me express that I hope you will find a home, and a family, here in New Dawn. But that was not his decision to make - when Zalen arrived, Shandom would find out Cerberus' fate.

Zalen arrived quickly, and Shandom's stance became noticeably more subordinate. Ears flicked back against his skull and tail lowered perceptibly. Zalen, the Gamma acknowledged, nodding his head. I posed Cerberus several questions, and he has answered them. He says he is trained well in hunting and fighting, and he has been honest. He would like to join our family, and I believe he could be an asset The male was uncomfortable with vocalizing how he felt about admitting Cerberus - Shandom thought it was a good idea, and that the younger male would be adequate for their ranks, but he hoped Zalen would not be offended by his suggestion.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.shandom-rainingocean { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CyXa0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2e9ef; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.shandom-rainingocean b {color:# 000000; }
.shandom-rainingocean p { color:#00303d; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shandom-rainingocean p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.shandom-rainingocean .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:# 000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandom-rainingocean .wordcount {color:# 000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread