vagrant
[html]

out of character
___ saviors and saints

___Hello! Big Grin Don't mind my cranky pants. <3

in character
___ devils and demons

___

She stared blankly at the mare, her eyes catching occasionally on the deep blue bridle set before she smiled softly. "I should probably name you, shouldn't I?" she asked, to receive only a tail flicker and a soft snort from the mare in response. She had traded a few supplies for her, the elderly wolf hadn't wanted more than a home for the creature when his own days were ending so soon and for that, Ahemait was glad. She hadn't really had resources to barter off to get such a creature, not when she had the kids (who were not kids by any standards) to still consider and care for. She reached out, flattening her hand on it's broad face. "You're a pretty soul. You'd have to be to stay with me." She mused, with a thin grin. Ahemait, even now, was still vain.

A twitch of brush caused her to fall silent and she reached into her satchel, grabbing a dagger. What she was presently with was what looked like a hybrid popping into their make-shift clearing, easy as you please. Her golden eyes narrowed with suspicion, seeing that the female's face was coyote enough it at least gave her a pause. "Hello," She responded evenly, though offered no more. There were plenty of smells on her, none of which Ahemait was plainly familiar with, but she was not going to start drowning the woman in questions. For now, even shifted, she held the advantage - Ahemait could see no weapons past the natural gifts canines were all given.

It did not mean that Ahemait was not suspicious, or that she would act out in one way or the other. For now though, she made it plain enough as she placed the dagger across her lap, that if needed, her agility would serve her enough.

"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread