vagrant
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

So she saw through her plan. Too bad. Terra immediately adopted an extremely hurt look on her face, pretending it had never even crossed her mind. I wouldn't dream of taking from someone who needs food. I was merely suggesting you take care of yourself. Looking away she pouted, pretending that she was deeply offended. Turning her back to the coyote Terra looked across the land, though her ears remained on the female behind her.

Terra chuckled at the female's sharp answer. It was true, she had as much business nosing about in the stranger's supplies as she did asking about her pack. Terra had nothing better to do with her time, however. She was in no particular rush. Moving lazily over to a nice patch in the snow Terra scraped it away and curled up. Meeting the stranger's eyes Terra grinned. Well then. What shall two strangers do to pass the time?

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread