Winds of Change
[html]
ooc Originally I wasn’t going to enter this and just PM Sunny because Orin was at the festival at this time, but I figured against that. Hence very delayed response.

Orin hadn’t been home very much in the past few weeks, so it was only by chance that she was around to hear her Capitana’s howl now. She had run out of wares – primarily books – to trade at the festival, and as the celebration went on her other commodity was coming more and more into supply from other sources. She couldn’t fight the competition that much, so she had come home for a new armful of books to justify staying the rest of the time at the Festival. Never mind the fact that there were a few… other… reasons she was more partial to the grounds than home right now.

She was coming out of the book store when she heard the call, arms full of dusty books that she would load up on her temporary mount – the animal borrowed from the communal stock, Spot – but Skye’s call came first. Setting the books down onto the porch of the book store, Orin sighed and paced off toward the call.

Arriving on the scene shortly before Skye’s announcement commenced, she was clad in her pink cloak. There was a bulge beneath it where her satchel rested against her hip; she had finally been carrying the history home and a few supplies around with her again. Most of her stance was unseen beneath the cloak, and most of the scents of so many strangers on the pelt were also concealed. Most.

She stood off to Skye’s left, her attention proper. When she spoke of Ayasha, Orin gasped, her hands flying out of the cloak opening to cover her mouth. “Oh my god! That’s the girl I met in AniWaya… When they were at war and Shawchert and I went to scout. I was… I was going to help her! Scum!”

Her ears folded back and her expression became fierce, but her words might have been lost beneath the crowd. She was still shocked even as her hands went back to her sides, and now her magma eyes turned slowly to glare at Taliesin. He outranked her, but not in her eyes, and her stare on him was hot.

It wasn’t long until the Rhiannon wife appeared… and… the puppies. This is what finally broke the look as she turned to watch the mother pad in with her brood. Watching them almost made her sick, her fear for those little innocent children growing with each day. They walked now… What was wrong with that one? Orin was out of the loop. Had Taliesin hurt her?

And then Sky took her seat and spoke out, amending the words of the Capitana. That was… strange… Orin watched the council in confusion, wondering why they were speaking as though they hadn’t delegated about this already. What was going on here? “Ayasha once pleaded with me for d’Arte’s help! Now she beds a vile murderer! A destroyer of children! He defiles innocence and she spits in our faces, but we should pity to her because she is ‘sweet’?” Her words were directed to the whole council.

<style type="text/css">
.orinsonnet b {font-weight:bold; color:#810300; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #f5d9af; letter-spacing:.1px; }
.orinsonnet p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orinsonnet {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#e8b161; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onnet1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #390200; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b2803; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
500+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread