you pray to me, your lucky star.
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-02 { width: 500px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid #241d55; background: #1c0742 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... le-02x.png) top center repeat; } #grace-02 .header { background: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... ble-02.png) top left no-repeat; padding-top: 335px; padding-bottom: 20px; } #grace-02 h1 { font: bold 10px Tahoma; color: #fff; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 20px 20px 0px 95px; } #grace-02 p { text-align: justify; text-indent: 20px; margin: 10px; font: 10px Tahoma; color: #fff; margin: 0px 20px 0px 95px; } #grace-02 .speak, #grace-02 a { font-weight: bold; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 0 0.2em #774a00, 0 0 0.2em #140431; }</style>

And if you'd 'a took to me like a gull takes to the wind...

If you'd like to powerplay showing her to the stables and wrap up, you're welcome to. Otherwise, OOC ending is fine by me. Just let me know. Smile

ETA: Any chance we can backdate this thread to the 14th or 15th? I didn't realize that I replied to an AW thread on the 15th. If not, I'll ask the person whose thread it was if they can adjust their date.

Well I'd 'a jumped from my tree, and I'd 'a danced...

Turquoise eyes turned in the direction that was indicated to her. Taj seemed to pick up on the gist of the conversation, and dropped down to Grace's shoulder. He cawed a question, eyes alert and curious, and Grace smiled. "Yes, Taj. Go and find the stable, and we will meet you there." The crow took flight, and the blonde girl turned her attention back to her new leader and the scout called Anatole.

"I thank you for your graciousness, m'lady," she said formally. "I think I will see the stable, and settle Layla there. I should get acquainted with your creatures, as well. Then, I will welcome rest. Do you keep tribal living accommodations, or shall I find a place?" She turned to the mare as she spoke, gathering her saddle and saddle blanket. She settled them atop the horses back, fastening them loosely. "Tread carefully, Layla. Your saddle's loose, 'cause I'm walking." The mare sniffed disdainfully, as if to suggest that she knew this already. Grace chuckled. "Okay, okay. I get it! Don't have to get huffy."

Then she turned, once again, to the head-woman and scout. "Lead the way."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread