Your little piece of heaven turns to dark
ooc: Hey Mel sorry for taking so long, if you want we can end this here with Anatole giving up and leaving if you want, or we can carry on x3 whichever you want.

She was a pathetic sight to watch, cowering before Anatole even as he told her she would come to no harm from him. Gemma couldn't rid herself of the images that flashed before her eyes... so much blood. The coy female couldn't even bring herself to raise her head and look in his general direction, eyes dropping to stare at the ground in front of her feet as her arms hugged her chest. she shook from both fear and shame.

Where was her strength. How did AniWaya bear to put up with her, silly useless her. It wasn't like she was good at anything, she thought to herself, again ignoring her seemingly instinctual skill with her fire tending. Gemma had seen horrors in her life enough to rival any warrior in battle, she had neither the training nor the mental strength and stability to deal with what she had seen and experienced, what she had felt.

Her pale ears were flattened against her head as she refused to look at the Aniwayan male, but found enough energy to give her voice sound, maybe she could make an attempt at explaining herself,

"I'm s..s..sorry. I..I. Uh.. I.." She was unable to find the words though and with a sigh gave up her attempts at communicating with him.

Messages In This Thread