Wish I Was so Young
[html]

OOC: WC: 330 My muse is dead, apparently. Sad

In Character

Ciara’s eyes had been mostly on the sword as the female biped approached her. The patchy fur covering the young subordinate’s body had bristled momentarily, until the sound of laughter filled the air. Then Ciara relaxed a little, glancing to the coyote when Amy gestured to him. Her earth-coloured eyes widened as she realized that the slave, indeed, had no tongue. That made her recoil a little, lips drawing back from her teeth to reveal a set of finely honed daggers of the purest white. The little display of fang wasn’t a threat, more a sign of disgust at the sight of the unfortunate slave.

”I can go get the food for you, yes,” Ciara offered, not particularly enjoying being asked a favour by someone she’d only met two seconds ago. Nonetheless, Ciara could tell that the female was very, very pregnant. Her mood softened then, tail twitching in curiosity as she turned to go outside for the food. Reaching the wagon, Ciara pushed some of the food with her snout onto a ragged piece of cloth, then used the rag as a sort of basket. Then, she trotted briskly into the ruined hotel and dropped the bundle of food at the biped’s feet.

”How far along are you?” she asked, her tone pouring with youthful curiosity and innocence. Ciara was not yet old enough to become pregnant, though she did long for the time to come. She wanted to feel her belly growing full with pups. It was too early to say, waaay too early, but she had a vague idea of whose pups she wanted them to be, as well. If the biped could see through the young wolf’s fur she would see that she was blushing.

The mottled yearling was torn from her own thoughts as she realized how tired the pregnant woman was. Her ears flicked back against her head, then, and she let out a small, sympathetic whimper. ”Are you going to be okay?”

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread