Wish I Was so Young
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

The young wolf's fur stood up at her appearance before relaxing. Disgust was revealed as Raoth opened his mouth, revealing his missing tongue. The illusion that he was an apprentice had been shattered so quickly, replaced by the truth of being a slave. In the room Amy smiled as the young wolf agreed to run her errand. Nice and obedient, a good change of pace after the battle she'd been in trying to train her new slave. Someone like this female would have been such a better one to receive, easier to break and train. She clambered back onto the bed, wishing for smoother movement. The limitations grafted against her so hard. Amy would be thankful when this was done and over with.

The food was dropped down at Amy's feet. She couldn't bend, so she snapped her fingers. Raoth looked up from where he'd been fighting with the chains. She indicated the food, and he rapidly came over, the chain allowing him the distance to move. He picked it up, and went to eat it. Growling she snatched it back and ate it herself. Raoth growled, only to be met with a kick sending him back to his corner. Enjoying the taste Amy's ears trained on the young wolf. Two weeks left. I'll be just fine. I have Raoth to do things for me. Disagreeing Raoth turned, baring his teeth at the pair.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread