Wish I Was so Young
[html]

OOC:: WC: +300

In Character

A frown formed on the slender wolf’s muzzle when Amy told her that the father was not interested in the pups. How could he not be interested? Wolves, even males, were supposed to love puppies. Maybe he hailed from a pack very different from New Dawn, and his instincts had been tainted by living in the biped form for so long. That’s why Ciara enjoyed New Dawn so much. She had lived all of her life in lupus form, only changing a handful of times, mostly when others asked to see her other figure. Her ears pinned back to her head, teeth baring as she thought of the male abandoning his pups and the female he’d impregnated.

She should have been expecting to be swiped at when she poked the woman’s belly with her nose. The claws connected with the side of Ciara’s head and she let out a yelp, dancing away and rubbing her own paw over the spot. Amy hadn’t broken her skin, for there was no blood lingering on the girl’s white paw after rubbing the aching spot. With ears pinned back, her tail drooped slightly, and she directed her earth-toned eyes on the ground.

“I’m sorry,” she said softly, looking up to the woman again. “You’re the first pregnant female I’ve been around…I was just curious. I’d never try to hurt your pups.” She sighed a little, worried that she’d offended the biped even though she was the one who’d been smacked. “Where do you come from?” She asked then, wondering if the female had any family members that might be looking for her. She couldn’t imagine the other raising her pups all by herself, and if Ciara knew her better, she’d offer to take care of the pups, too. That would involve bringing them into pack lands, though, and she wasn’t entirely sure what her leaders would think of such a thing.

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread