Can't Touch This
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: OOC ::

Anathema was now under more orders from Naniko. The Zepars were to act their rank and submit and to aeron these things didn't matter so much but she was certainly ok with forcing someone who was unwilling to submit. That ws why she had wished Naniko had just allowed them to kill the golden mutt.

Aeron was doing her border patroll with rank came duty and her duty was to maintain diplomatic peace and help new members enter Anathema. It was quite untill the crows began to bellow out their sounds. the borders something was going on in one of the other zones. There were days when Aeron cared little for the crows but days like today she was glad they were about.

Shou go fly ahead She called to the Crow as he took off. She let out a sharp whistle and the two felines lept ahead. She moved her legs carried her swiftly across the land and she wondered what was causing the Crows to squawk. She had to admit she wished today that she had Elzar.

She was coming closer t where the crows were calling from and the scent was light but she could recognize. A snarl emitted from her as she came onto the scene. She looked at mido and then at Amy she said nothing just watched her posture screamed dominance no longer and Iblis she was the oraix and Amy would show respect.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread