You won't be on your own, i'll stand by you
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Entertaining as playing with her mane might have been initially, soon that act too was deduced as trivial and the woman relinquished her play in the blood puddles and simply sat to await the fall of day. There was much on her mind, perhaps more than she could handle at the moment but try as she may to ignore the creeping thoughts, the harder they fought to stand out and be acknowledged. Just a calm moment to collect her thoughts and point herself in the direction she wished to go. Was that too much of a task for the ancestors to grant?

But like a saving grace in the midst of her inner turmoil and boredom, and familiar form came bounding through the snow. Her head turned from the ground with ears poised forward to the distant shuffle of snow. Her tail raised in recognition of the dark brown mane bobbing against the white then swiftly came to life in generous sweeps of the air. Her previously crestfallen maw brighten with the pull of a smile on her lips as both friend and comrade drew nigh to greet her. X’yrin stamped forward toward the pack Yakuso raising a heavy paw to come down lightly against her shoulder in friendly greeting.

“Jace!” she exclaimed with maw split in an exuberant smile. “Goodday to you, my friend. I haven’t seen you in a while.” A shameful truth but one just the same. With the festival garnering the attention of most of the pack’s inhabitants, it was a wonder the Nomad crossed paths with anyone at all. To see her warrior-hearted brethren was truly a treat blessed by the ancestors in her eyes, in a round-about way heeding her silent plea. “These days have been troubling, and this day is no different. Much has happened since I’ve seen you last. And still more is yet to unfold. But please my friend, be kind to distract me from these troubles,” she smiled wearily hoping that her dear companion would oblige. “Tell me, how have you been these past days? Have you gone to the Festival at all?”

353 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread