You won't be on your own, i'll stand by you
[html]

584+

If asked by any then Jace would say herself that her only importance within the pack was not to dominate and raise herself above others but to provide a figure of trust at a high station that others could come to for advice and guidance. A friend to speak to or a knowledgeable higher rank to question, if they felt they could not mention to the leader such things. Jace was first and foremost a friend to almost everyone, she tried to be kind and courteous to all unless they proved themselves undeserving for one reason or another. Again Shiloh was a point of her anger, the woman had insulted her, challenged her, and disrespected her at every turn without seeming to care at all. Unless they had gained members shes knew aught about then Jace could say she knew pretty much everyone at an acquaintance level. And so as she was a open ear to those lower than herself she was also one to those higher with Nayru at least and now soon to be with X'yrin albeit unknowingly.

As far as Jace knew X'yrin was still sub-leader and so Jace greeted her as she always did save the slight pulling back of her ears. A welcoming bark falling from her maw as the larger and more weighty mahogany paw was raised to her shoulder. Like in their respective optime forms in their four legged too X'yrin manged to make Jace seem as small as a pup with her overwhelming size, which although this was not a hard task to accomplish, Jace being under average in height and weight categories, her friend made her look like a child in comparison. Her greeting was returned with solid slices of a golden and cream layered tail.

Her brows drew together at the mention of trouble, wildly distorting the long healed slashes that had been laid into her face by one so cruel and unkind. It was on the tip of her tongue to inquire after the trouble that brewed and caused X'yrin such a worrisome visage when by her own request a desire to be removed from such thoughts was given to her. Despite her burning curiosity to know and maybe right what was appearing so wrong Jace obliged her assumed sub leader and instead began to speak of the festival she attended,

Yes I did travel down to seek out that festival. Neela took Dalgina down with her in that boat she has and I'll admit i won't be able to rest until she is back safely. For a second, a haunted shadow filled her eyes before she shook away the sadness, There was much to see and trade while I was there and I did stop in on several of the pack tents, although through bad luck or just bad timing I did not see any of our other friends from Casa or New Dawn attending. I started with not very much but over the last ten days I've acquired many useful objects and trinkets that I can use. I found a bow and arrows made in the style of my people which I spent much to finally have. It was visible to see that her attainment of the bow was a large deal to Jace who was without the skills herself to make the bow but could make the arrows as she was taught. Her own bow crafted for her by her mother had been left behind in the slaughter along with her other possessions.

<style>
.jace-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.jace-b01 {background-color:#010123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KPM6Q.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#442833; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.jace-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.jace-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread