March on Soldier
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mudOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/try2.png') #493223 no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 360px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.mudTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.mudSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mudInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.mudInput {width:470px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.mudInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mudInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mudInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mudInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mudSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.mud-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Ayita Catori
In ev'ry job that must be done
There is an element of fun
you find the fun and snap!
The job's a game
WC :: +215 OOC :: OMG Look a mud table 8D Yay!! I PPed let me know if you want it changed. oh and feel free to play Hati doing things.

Ayita had certainly found her inner child, here in the mud puddle. She laughed as the children played about and then she had started a game. Here she was an aging mother with seven children ranging in ages playing in the mud. What a sight she must be for the other members of the court. If they saw they might laugh her this was not how most would spend their time.

The group raced after her though one mud puddle into the next. Of all the cleaning she would have to do to clean all four of them. She just chuckled as the group caught up to her. Blue eyes looked at her daughter who was tugging at her fur. unknown to the mother her sons were planning on tipping her over like a cow.(not to say she's fat)

Hati smiled as he saw what skoll was going to do. So the darker twin decided to join in as his brother made contact he fallowed suit to tip her over.

Ayita gasped as the first child hit her and fell over completely over into the mud. The woman lay on her back in the mud an almost defeated look on her face. As Hati moved to poke her with his nose. Ayita just lay there eyes closed as she waited for the group t do something. Hati poked at her again then looked to Skoll and Charlotte. did we break mama? He asked looking at then blue eyes looking misty with worry.

For a...
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down-wown
The medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread