With arms wide open.
Dara had heard a name that she wanted to put a face with. Bambi Lafron.

Dara absolutely wanted to meet this new pack member and had just begun searching for her. She was in her Optime form, of course, in a tree. Dara had climbed up the tree to see if she could spot a pack member she hadn't seen yet. Though knowing herself, she probably had seen Bambi somewhere like at the pack meeting or somewhere and just didn't connect the dots. She gently climbed down the tree and started to walk toward a little clearing she knew of.

On her way there, she heard a rustling in the bush from beside her. A gray object darted from on side of the path to the other, running right through Dara's big feet. Tripping over her own feet Dara fell in the bushes and rolled down a little hill. "Just my luck," Dara muttered, her eyes closed. She was laying flat on her back. She opened her eyes to see two water colored eyes looking back at her. She spit the leaf out of her mouth that had somehow gotten in her mouth.

"Hi," Dara said to the new face, "normal, I would walk up to someone new, but today I guess I just had to do something different, though being tripped and rolling down a hill was not exactly how I was thinking about doing it. So, who are you?" Dara said with a smile on her face. Her blunt nature had gotten the best of her in the last sentence. She looked curiously at the new member she was meeting.

Messages In This Thread