With arms wide open.
[html]

WC; 300+

Bambi couldn't help but be amused with the comical entrance of the wolf. She smiled at the woman, holding Firefly close to her chest. "Hello," Nana said. The feline was, naturally, startled upon being interrupted so suddenly. The dog released a repressed giggle, enjoying how her mentor worked so hard to hide her surprise. "Well, what's the fun in walking?" Her cat said, seemingly attempting to soothe out any wrinkles of embarrassment that the wolf may be feeling. "I am, as the girl has named me, Nana. I do most of her speaking.." For a moment the dog thought that she would continue on with the story, but found the sudden pause to be used for the cat to let out a painful sounding cough. Part of her was relieved, for the speaking of her past seemed to bring out feelings of pity from others. Bambi turned her head, looking at the grass nearby. It made her insides hurt to know her one close friend was attempting to hide so much agony. She directed her attention back to the cat, "If I could take it all away, I would." She said silently.

As she found the quietness beginning to get awkward, she spoke aloud. "New. Both." To some, her choppy words may have been misunderstood; Nana picked up on it perfectly. "Ah. You are both new.. When abouts did you join?" The Lafron girl felt her white rabbit squirming around in her arms, signaling that it was ready to be let go. Complying with the cotton tail's wishes, she put down the creature. Bambi watched curiously as the rabbit made its way over to the wolf, sniffing at her paws. She knew that it was probably unhealthy for her to allow her science experiments to get so comfortable around canines.. As she knew that some of them would have more sinister intents then to see how they reacted to the environment around them.

Bambi

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread