Nudist Colony
[html]

WC:300+ -

It didn’t take long for his call to be answered, his jaws dropped the doe in front of him. Such things weren’t his usual way of operating but he was able to see the wisdom in it. Gifts caught people off guard and lessened the tension of the meeting, allowing a more subtle and subdued meeting. He sat silently in his four legged form. Saluce had the habit of using the more bulky of the two forms if he chose to walk along this way. The behemoth sat and waited pleasantly as the shuffle of snow caused his ears to perk a top of his head, along with his eyes shifting in the direction of the approaching canine.

The appearance of the packs alpha graced his eyes as his head dipped slightly in respect and in greeting. Saluce wasn’t a man who dealt with the pleasantries of wolf behavior and dominance when it pertained to canines not associated with his pack. Though he wasn’t beyond simple signs of one’s claim and position just that it held no authority over him. Saluce was addressed and the doe was brought into question, he had thought it was rather obvious why he had brought it a long with him, but now he decided it needed to be explained.

“Bonjour Senior Zalen, It is a gift… I must admit it was X’yrin’s idea. I come to seek an audience with you to gain more knowledge about your pack and its intentions. Since I’ve heard some rather questionable rumors that I’d either like to have dispelled or confirmed depending on how much truth is to them.” His message was clear, he wouldn’t go darting off into the wilderness like some puppy in play, although he didn’t mind doing so with X’y but his meeting today was one of more formal means.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread