Nudist Colony
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
OOC | WC :: +000

The short spoken man did not take long to let Zalen know just exactly why he was here. He offered the deer as a gift, at the behest of his mate, and said that he wished to meet with Zalen to dispel or confirm some rumors of New Dawn he had heard. Zalen sat down then, wondering just exactly what it was that Saluce had heard carried on the breeze, because from all accounts Zalen understood New Dawn to still be fairly unknown to most of the packs, save Saluce’s own, Inferni and Casa di Cavalier.

Zalen bowed his head at the gray man, "Thank you for your generous gift, I will make sure that it is shared amongst the pack members." He made note that he would most likely have to shift to Optime to be able to carry the carcass back to the den, but it did not matter. What did matter were Saluce’s questions, and Zalen was eager to hear them, "Please, ask me your questions, I assure you my answers will be truthful. You have every right to know about us, since I hope that we soon can forge a strong alliance."

i run wild, i run free
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread