Nudist Colony
[html]

WC:-410 Btw, X'y and Sal don't keep many if any secrets between each other haha. So hope you don't mind the second question, kinda trying to break the ice a bit

Saluce sat patiently as he gave the Alpha the respect he deserved and let him speak his peace. The behemoth cherished conversation and discussions but not shouting matches and ego boosting words. But none of them came from the man and her acknowledged it as he nodded along listening intently. There wasn’t much Saluce hadn’t done, therefore he didn’t necessarily throw stones when he wasn’t without sin.

“I can understand your own feelings toward Coyotes, I myself am originally from Dahlia de Mai and before that England, where there are quite different views. But I do cherish the fact that I try to be open to everyone, a certain Coyote taught me that with her kindness and beautiful soul. The reason I ask this is not so much my own grandeurs social cause of ridding the world of racism or intolerance. No because it’s pretty simple.” He paused a moment looking over at Zalen and then back towards Ichika.

“If our packs do form an Alliance I have to consider the future implications of being allied with a pack who would cause us to be put in a position we wouldn’t want to be in. If you can understand this? Your pack getting into a war or fight with our neighbor to the south over this issue would be bad.” Saluce sat for a moment considering his own words and letting his mind think a second before speaking once more.

“But it is a dangerous world, and friends are hard to come by. X’y taught, or rather reminded me of my more primal nature. And we respect your views towards most if not all of this rampant humanization of wolves and coyotes, after all humans had their chance, who would we be if we followed their path.” Saluce didn’t necessarily hate the man, or did he really like him, he was still up in the air for now, but if there was a meter going, it would be slowly filling toward the side of liking, albeit slowly.

Saluce’s muzzle let a smile come forth though as he thought of something to bring up to lighten the mood he supposed. “I also have been hearing vicious rumors about you and a golden furred woman with a fiery red mane, running through the wilderness between our packs. Now you wouldn’t know who that would have been would you.” He laughed a bit as he spoke it, not entirely able to keep up the serious façade.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread