Nudist Colony
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
OOC | WC :: +412

His explanation had seemed to placate the Ichika male to some degree, but there were more questions that were asked, and Zalen’s ebon tufted ears were trained on every word. Saluce was just worried that any prejudices New Dawn harbored might lead to eventual confrontation and Zalen felt his heart ache at this. Saluce also mentioned that a kind coyote female had taught him to be kind with others, and where this might have surprised the dark male in the past, now it did not. He felt that now was the right time to mention the ones from Inferni, "Indeed, I have met with two female coyotes of Inferni, one being the Gamma, Vesper. I consider her a friend, and am glad of it, it means that, for now, I do not see Inferni as an enemy, and I hope they feel the same of us." No, it was definitely not Inferni that worried him, for there were worse things in the world than coyote scoundrels.

Then, to address the issue of war, "I established New Dawn in the area that I did to avoid any kind of conflict with others, not to instigate them. We are peaceful and want to be left to ourselves, we do not seek to come to war with anyone else. But let me assure you, that if another pack were to bring violence to us, we would defend ourselves, I’m sure you understand that." He was sure that Saluce must feel the same way about Ichika. Though the pack to New Dawn’s south was most known for their peace loving ways, surely they would not bow down to any confrontation brought against them. That is why Zalen felt that they would be well suited as allies, because both packs were peace-loving, and they could defend each other if necessary.

Then, the gray male spoke of Zalen’s romp with X’yrin and the ebony Alpha would have blushed if it were not for his fur. He laughed along with Saluce, "Yes, your mate drew me in with her natural way of communication. I have to admit I was enamored with her, and we did indeed romp through the wilds like pups. But, as I’m sure you know, play soon turned serious. I still thank her for allowing me to bring so much of the moose kill back to New Dawn." He smiled then, the king-crown had indeed fed him and the rest of New Dawn well that night.

i run wild, i run free
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread