Nudist Colony
[html]

WC:350

He sat and listened once again, letting the Alpha get his words in. The two of them seemed to have more in common than at first glance. Saluce noticed that they must have been close in age, and it was a rarity to him to not come across someone two years younger than him. Being formal was something he routinely did out of a sense of no connection with the individual in front of him. But since they already had more in common than he already was aware of, especially his mate’s fondness for him his veil was slowly dropping off his form.

Saluce stood and let his full form show off his presence, as blues looked beyond the alpha to his kingdom, looking at the landscape for a moment. Along with Anathema, all three packs shared the same types of landscapes, the mountainous region was a harsher and more wild region that the southern parts of the landmass. He actually preferred it now that he had lived here for a while, thinking it more of a home than when he had lived to the south in Dahlia. His gaze returned to the man and he nodded silently.

“I met Sage when she came to converse with myself and Nayru in Dahlia. She came with another, who fit the archetype of Inferni very well, but Sage however did not. When I learned she had joined Ichika I couldn’t help but wonder why. But along with her I think I know of this Vesper woman. I met her but it was during one of my mates little sprees of body language instead of talking and I never really got her name.” He nodded quietly as his body continued to move in place almost as if he felt the need to run or to do something productive. Sitting still in one place wasn’t something the grey male was any good at.

“So what sort of friendship or alliance where you thinking of between our two packs? Since it would be as much mutual co-operation as it would be our combined strengths.”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread