Nudist Colony
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
OOC | WC :: +308

Saluce’s change in demeanor caused Zalen’s mood to also lift, and his tail flapped lazily against the ground in a perky rhythm. He listened with apt interest as the gray male spoke of a coyote named Sage, how kind she was and how she now lived in Ichika and Zalen nodded. It seemed that there were many kind coyotes, a concept still new to him, and one just beginning to become comfortable. Then Saluce mentioned Vesper, that she and X’y would also meet to speak in that natural way and Zalen’s ears perked, "Oh? How interesting. It seems that there is then a mutual friendship between leaders of Inferni, New Dawn and Ichika. That bodes well for us." And he smiled wolfishly then, his tongue hanging slightly out from between his teeth.

Saluce then asked what kind of alliance Zalen had been thinking of, and the dark Alpha was more than happy to oblige in answering, "We are both peaceful packs and therefore there may be some members who would not wish to fight, that is why I believe that we would have strength in numbers only when combined into one force. I hope that it would never come to it, but in the case of war I would hope Ichika come to our aid, just as we would come to yours." This was somewhat of a given when it came to alliances, but Zalen also had other things in mind.

"Also," he began, "I would think it best to let there be camaraderie between our members of the… er… romantic persuasion. Puppies are a blessing, and I believe if one were unable to find a mate in the confines of their own pack that the other could hold more offerings." He grinned. He wanted New Dawn to prosper, and one aspect of this meant lots of puppies.

i run wild, i run free
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread