Nudist Colony
[html]

WC:320

Saluce let him continue to speak but when he came to the final topic he remained quiet for several reasons. While he may have understood the reasoning behind the topic, actually putting it into practice without drama between the two packs would undecidedly be much harder. He paced the border in thought, as he gave his mind plenty of time to think, giving glances back to the alpha as his demeanor seemed to change from good mood to neutral once again.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea. How does one establish what pack the puppies belong to, or where these females come from or reside in. I understand the pursuit but in practice I don’t think that’s something attainable.” He stood for a moment before sitting back down in front of him. Saluce wouldn’t let Ichika be bred out of existence, and he didn’t want to deal with the consequences of dual loyalties either.

“It’s rather simple, if you were not the alpha and fell in love with one of our Ichikan females, it would be either you joined our pack or she joined yours. But if you were allowed to stay in your pack and she her’s that creates dual loyalties, and then there is the question of who lays claim to the puppies? Would it be the pack that housed and fed them or to the pack the father is from? I only see that as a dangerous road, but I will discuss it with X’y as always since it’s her decision not mine, I can only advise. He sat a moment longer blues peering over at him, his own mask one of devoid of anything to tip off his own thoughts. Playing this little political game was something he was actually good at, all things considered at least.

“The only way that would work would to have no borders between us, and even then the two packs would lose their individual identity.”

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread