Nudist Colony
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
Stop replying so damn fast! Jeeezzzzzz | WC :: +241

Zalen watched as the male’s demeanor changed like a flip of the page and it seemingly burst his bubble. While disappointed, Saluce’s reasoning was logical and Zalen nodded; it was too bad really, Zalen so wanted puppies, but what if all the females who mated with Ichika males wanted to live there instead? Ichika would be overrun by pups as New Dawn dwindled, or the opposite might happen and Ichika might wither away. Zalen gave a short sigh, "Yes, you are right. Forgive me, I became overzealous. But, I do believe that there should be camaraderie between our packs to some degree, perhaps we should set a time to have festivities on neutral ground, so that our members may meet." This seemed more innocent and plausible, so Zalen saw no harm in it. He was sure X’yrin might also deem it a good idea, that way both packs would truly know who their neighbors were.

Then, with another shift in his posture on the ground, Zalen asked a question, "Tell me, how have things been in Ichika as of late? I heard that Nayru has gone; what has become of her pups? The other, Razekiel, I never met; is he still present? I am somewhat confused, for I heard that Xy’rin was now the leader." It was true that he had heard rumors amongst some of his pack mates about Ichika, and he had also smelled a change on the wind.

i run wild, i run free
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread